“To be a leading financial service provider to our members and the community”.
“To mobilize savings and offer productive and provident products and services at competitive cost within a changing business environment while upholding co-operative ideals”.
The above vision and mission statements have been realized through the following broad objectives:-
- Promotion of individual and group investment initiatives by acting as a financial intermediary to serve their needs.
- Surveying and fulfilling members needs
- Development and maintenance of necessary public relations with private organizations, national and intermediate co-operative organizations.
- Development and promotion of individual strong human resource base both at the technical and leadership levels.
- Keeping up to date with the relevant technology
- Dissemination of information concerning Sacco operations to all Sacco members.
- Expanding the existing products and services as may be necessary to meet members’ needs.